Monday, December 23, 2013

Snapshot #981: Celebrate Christ

December 23, 2013.  San Jose, California.
I believe with all my heart that all good gifts come from God.
I believe that all things will some day be made whole
 through the gift and atonement of my Savior Jesus Christ.  
While prayer, I am learning, does not necessarily change 
the outcome of events in my life; it will, hopefully, change me.

I love the Christmas hymns,
"Be Near Me Lord Jesus, I Ask Thee To Stay"

At our house we celebrate Christ by decorating with nativities collected from around the world.  For a tour of the nativities scattered throughout our house this season, see below:

from Wales

 from Argentina

 from El Salvador

 from Italy

from Uruguay

 from El Salvador, Peru, Sun Valley, Wales, Jerusalem, & my grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails