Thursday, November 18, 2010

Snapshot #158: God Speaks


November 18, 2010.  Provo, Utah.  Today Dave talked me into going to his Ethics class with him on campus.  We had the great privilege to hear guest speaker, Robert Gay.  Seldom in my life have I been as personally touched by a message as I was by his today.  His message for me was:  

I must never forget that I am in the hands of God.  Nothing I have in this world is mine.  I was chosen and prepared before the foundations of this world for my specific mission.  If I am faithful to my covenants, maintain a balance in life, and keep myself from coveting,  I will always live according to the voice that guides within.  There is a voice that speaks.  I have to follow that voice.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails