Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Snapshot #659: Charity Never Faileth


October 3, 2012.  Sunnyvale, California.  I can't seem to escape the blogosphere.  While I've been getting behind on my own blog I've been busy working on other blogs; including a facelift for my local Relief Society's blog: www.sunnyvalers.blogspot.com

My goals in updating the Relief Society blog were three-fold:
1-Create a primary online source where women of the Sunnyvale Relief Society can go/subscribe to keep abreast of upcoming activities.
2-Make the blog inviting and non-exclusive so that the women of Relief Society will be excited about forwarding the link to friends/family/neighbors and inviting them to participate in the activities mentioned therein.
3-Promote the Sunnyvale Relief Society in the local community...advertising events that Strengthen Families & Homes and Activities that Seek Out and Help Those In Need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails