Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Snapshot #750: Pepperplate


January 30, 2013.  San Jose, California.  Pepperplate is changing my life.  I have recently struggled with meal planning.  So, for Christmas Dave found me an app that does it all.  We can electronically store (or download) our recipes, then simply drag and drop recipes into the weekly planner and hit print for a shopping list (either by recipe or by isle--my favorite!!)  It has been wonderful!  Even more so that Dave has also been populating the calendar with recipes.  It has simplified the process of meal-planning and grocery shopping so that now I look forward to it rather than dread it.  I now go grocery shopping on a weekly basis (rather than bi-weekly) and I'm on track to meet our grocery budget two months running.  I love Pepperplate.com.  Thank you Dave.  

2 comments:

  1. You're so very welcome! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this link! Omg, I think that site will be a life-saver for me. I am SO unorganized in the kitchen and have been wanting some inspiration to get on the ball with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails