Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Snapshot #806: Working from Home


May 22, 2013.  San Jose, California.  I've tried doing my professional design work from home with little Hazel running around hours and days at a time while I draft at the computer before a deadline, and have been consistently dissatisfied with the effect on mine and Hazel's relationship.  Consequently, I've determined that it's better for Hazel to spend a day or two a week with a friend while I work from home before a deadline. Today was one of those days and I am very happy with the results of our decision.  Now, Hazel has a fun and productive day playing with friends at the park or attending Music Makers while I'm in my zone.  Then, when I'm with her--I can really be with her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails