Thursday, August 16, 2012

Snapshot #644: Peter August & Emma Sohpia Peterson


August 16, 2012.  San Jose, California.  Sacred experiences over the course of my life have taught me that my ancestors on the other side of the veil are still interested in what's going on in the lives of their posterity here on planet earth.  In honor of and tribute to them, I am assisting my dad with "The Stories of Our Lives Project", an online depository for the sharing of photographs, documents, and letters that begin to tell the story of those close to us who have gone before us.  

Peter August & Emma Sophia Peterson are my great grandparents (my father's mother's father's parents) who were born and raised in Sweden but then immigrated to America as a result of a dream.  Look for updates to their story on their blog at www.peteraugustpeterson.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails